Project ID: PGI05809
Funding provider: ERDF – Interreg Europe
Investigator UCEEB: Mgr. Tereza McLaughlin Váňová
Project Coordinator CVUT: Karolina Tomešová, MSc.
Project duration: 1. 8. 2019 – 31. 7. 2022
Partners: Navarra Government (Spain), Navarra de Suelo y Vivienda, NASUVINSA (Spain), Marche Region (Italy), Linnaeus University (Sweden), Energy Agency of the Zlín Region (Czech Republic), North-West Croatia Regional Energy Agency (Croatia)
The overall objective of LC Districts is to improve regional development policies and programmes in the areas of building renovation and construction of energy-efficient buildings, creation and renovation of district heating and other urban renovation actions in order to facilitate the transition to low-carbon districts/municipalities.
The main outputs expected from the LC Districts project at the policy level are the following:
- LC Districts Method Guide
- Regional diagnosis reports of the strategies and policies for low carbon districts and municipalities of 5 EU regions
- LC Districts Good Practice Guide
- LC Districts Policy Road Map
- Regional Policy Briefs for 5 EU regions
- Regional Action Plans