Project ID: PGI01361
Funding: ERDF – Interreg Europe
Principal Investigator UCEEB: Mgr. Tereza McLaughlin Váňová
roject Coordinator CVUT: Karolina Tomešová, MSc.
Duration: 1. 4. 2016 – 31. 3. 2020
Partners: Extramadura Energy Agency (Lead Partner), General Direction of Industry, Energy and Mines, Extramadura Regional Government, INTELI, Autonomous Province of Trento, Managing Authority of Regional Operational Programme of Western Macedonia Region, City of Prague, Climate Protection and Energy Agency of Baden Württemberg, Plymouth City Council
- UCEEB and City of Prague are both involved in Interreg Europe project FINERPOL.
- The aim is to support new policies or improve existing policies aimed at creating financial instruments, particularly those supported by the European Regional Development Fund and the European Commission for energy investments in buildings.
- Based on the analyses of about 100 examples of good practice and financial instruments in seven regions, more than 300 meetings of partners and stakeholders at interregional events facilitating knowledge exchange, Action Plans will be created. The plans will include improvements to the definition of financial instruments and the implementation in the following two years will be monitored and evaluated.
- The Lead Partner is a Spanish agency, Extramadura Energy Agency.
- Other agencies and managing authorities from UK, Greece, Italy, Portugal and Germany are involved in the project.